Andrea Michelle Ingraham has always had a great love of music. Playing the violin at the age of 9, she discovered she also had a gift for singing. To be sharing that gift with children today is more than she could ask for.
While obtaining a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Vocal Performance, Andrea was trained in classical music as well as acting, and dance, performing in scenes from operas such as Gounod’s Faust, Puccini’s La Boheme and Mozart’s The Magic Flute. Along with performing, she participated in community outreach programs, educating children about the importance of music in their lives.
Before owning her own Kindermusik business, Andrea worked as the Kindermusik teacher at Baby Birds Music for 4 years and is currently a Kindermusik Instructor at various pre-schools and community centers in Marin and Sonoma Counties. Andrea is proud to give the gift of early childhood music to families every day. Her clients have expressed how grateful they are to have the opportunity to be in her classes and grow in music with their children.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Vocal Performance, California State University, Chico
- Vocal Master Class, World Renowned Soprano, Elly Ameling, Cassalmaggiore, Italy
- Vocal Master Class, UCLA Voice Teacher, Kari Windingstad-White
- Vocal Diction and Pedagogy is English, Italian, German, Latin, Spanish, and French
Honors and Scholarships
- BRAVO Scholarship Award, E Luella Lofgren
- J.H. Kinee Memorial Opera Scholarship
- Requested Professional Soloist at Military and other special events
- Performed with Heritage National Choir in Washington D.C.
- 3-time recipient of Command Performance Awards at California Music Educators Association Solo and Ensemble Festivals
Certifications, Licenses, Professional Affiliation
- Infant, child and adult CPR certified
- Licensed Kindermusik Educator
- Member, Partnership of Kindermusik Educators